June 17, 18 2022
Auditions May 31 and June 7 and the courthouse gazebo
Spirit of Monticello Talent Contest
ENTRY RULES & REGULATIONS
- Cash awards!
- Complete your Entry form (below)
- There NO ENTRY FEE, so what do you have to lose!
- Due to time constraints during the auditions, each participant will be limited to 10 minutes. (includes set up)
- Performances must be appropriate for all ages.
- Committee’s discretion to eliminate any entry.
- Entries must provide their own props and music.
- A person cannot participate in more than one category.
- No Lip-Syncing is permitted.
- Judge’s ruling is final.
- All acts will receive a maximum of 3 minutes for set-up prior to performance.
- All acts will have a 7 minute performance time limit.
- The finalists will be chosen from each age group and category to compete in the final round on Friday & Saturday night, June 17 and 18, 2022
- If a participant is under the age of 18, the entry form must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Professional acts are not eligible to participate. Professional is defined as an individual or act that makes a living from performing.
- Any photos taken by the Monticello Spirit Festival Committee may be used for publicity for future events.
- Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Monticello Spirit Festival Committee.
- Applications will be reviewed by Spirit of Monticello Committee. The Committee has the right to refuse applications.
Contestants will be judged on:
- Stage presence & Professionalism
- Technical Ability
- Overall Performance/Difficulty