We are still in need of volunteers to help out during the festival. Take a look at the list below and let us know if there are any specific areas that you would like to help!
1. Man the Information booth- 3 people all the time- Handing out the Tri fold Flyers and giving out general info. Could be a “Lost and Found” too.
2. Directing traffic at Post Office- Friday 2:00pm till 5:00pm & Saturday from 9:00am till 12:00pm- 1 person needed
3.Cleaning off food tables. 2-3 people all day
4.Emptying the small garbage totes into the large dumpster. 2-3 people all day
5. Someone to assist Midwest Rentals on where to set the porti-potties. 1 person around 2:00pm on Friday
6. Someone to assist Advanced Disposal on where to set the large dumpster with the small totes around the Festival area. 2 people at 3:00pm on Friday
7. Someone to set small garbage totes around Festival area. 2 People at 3:00pm on Friday
8. Someone to run the kids activities on Friday & Saturday. 2 People
9. Help setup and teardown of stage- 3 to 4 people Friday at 2:00 and Saturday at midnight.
10. Assist Roger Gross with water and electric hook ups.
11. Assist Doug with vendor placement, set up concerns
12. Assist Ken with Antique Tractor and classic car parking, Friday at 5:00pm.
13. Assist Ken with parking cars at the car show on Saturday Morning.
14. Help with set up and cleanup of large drink tables. Friday at 2:00 pm
15. Rope off beer and wine garden areas
16. Assist with putting on wrist bands Friday and Saturday night.
17. Assist with checking ID’s Friday and Saturday night.
18. Assist with pouring Beer Friday and Saturday night.
19. Assist with taking money for beer garden sales Friday and Saturday night